Check out this website: https://geardesigns.us/
**GCAC gear order deadline: Sunday, August 19, 2018.
After this, we will probably not have another order until Spring 2019, so order now!
- There are Singlets (i.e., running jerseys), Short-sleeve and Long-Sleeve T-Shirts (including a women-specific cuts), and Hoodies.
- All include Youth size options too.
**Note- the Women's Long-sleeve T-Shirts tend to run small, so we suggest ordering one size larger than you normally wear.
- All of them are 100% Polyester moisture management/antimicrobial performance fabric (i.e., non-cotton) - except the Youth Hoodies.
- No code or anything is needed to order.
- Just go to the Gear website: https://geardesigns.us/ and order.
- NOTE: The only kink is that currently, if you click on "continue ordering" from your shopping cart, it takes you to all of the items Gear has made this year for Grove City, not just GCAC, and ONLY GCAC items are available to order now. It isn't a huge deal unless you try to order something other than GCAC apparel (which you will not be able to get). In short, use the Home button from the shopping cart to continue ordering and only purchase GCAC gear.
- NOTE: for GCAC members in Elementary Cross Country, the uniform will be a GCAC singlet with your own shorts. However, wearing a GCAC singlet at meets is NOT required!
- We hope that you will represent GCAC around town, at road races, supporting our Elementary kids, or if you plan to run a GCAC relay race, we would like you to wear GCAC gear.
**Anticipated Delivery: behind the Grove City Middle School @ 5pm (after the elementary cross country session) on Tuesday, August 28. If you cannot attend, please make other arrangements with Michelle Beck (email below).