This Week - Sept. 16, 2019
Grove City Athletics Club members,
This is a big week for the club! On tap:
1) Tomorrow (Tues. Sept. 17) is our 2nd GCAC Grove City Pizza Hut Fundraiser Day - dining or carryout. It is open 11am-11pm. These fundraisers require minimal effort and us parents like that! Bring a copy of this flyer there and be sure they staple a copy to your receipt so the club collects 20% of the bill:
2) Also tomorrow (Tuesday September 17) - HOME Cross Country Dual Meet #1 vs Slippery Rock
- GCAC Elementary Runners should arrive by 4:30pm, Race approx. 5:15pm
- Where: GC Memorial Park Ball Fields behind the Armory
3) Friday: 3PR (the organizers of the Pittsburgh Marathon) will be bringing Kids of Steel coaches to our GCAC elementary cross country practice on Friday, Sept. 20. We are excited to meet them!
4) Saturday, September 21 - Sharpsville Invitational @ Buhl Park (Hermitage)
- GCAC Elementary runners shoud arrive by 8am.
- Race: Elementary Girls 8:45am & Elementary Boys 9:00am
- Where: Buhl Park, Hermitage, PA 16147
**715 Hazen Road will take you to Buhl Park - then follow signs to XC course
**PARKING is usually difficult at Buhl Park and you may need to walk 1/2 mile to the start area from your car - so leave early and plan accordingly!
**Grass cross country course (1 mile)
**More info: Click "Invitational Flyer" on the right of this page:
RACE RESULTS: http://www.runhigh.com
Grove City Athletics Club