Sept. 10, 2019 GCAC Updates
Grove City Athletics Club,
A few updates:
1) A new home GCAC Elementary Cross Country Meet has been added to the schedule - Tues., Oct. 1. It is a dual meet vs. Sharon.
2) The GCAC Elementary Cross Country team will NOT be attending a meet on Sat. Oct. 12. Previously this was listed as TBA.
Updated GCAC Elementary Schedule:
3) Pro Ultrarunner Pat Reagan will be speaking at Slippery Rock University this Thursday (Sept. 12), with an optional group run before. More info here:
4) GCAC elementary cross country Parent meeting after Friday's (Sept. 13) practice at 5:30pm. We will be discussing procedures for Saturday's Commodore Perry invitational and other upcoming races. Please be there!
5) Next Tues. Sept. 17 is our next GCAC Grove City Pizza Hut fundraiser day - dining or carryout. Write the date down! Bring a copy of this flyer here:
6) Upcoming: 3PR (the organizers of the Pittsburgh Marathon) will be bringing Kids of Steel coaches to our GCAC elementary cross country practice on Friday, Sept. 20. We are excited to meet them!
Grove City Athletics Club